Art

Katie Avatar

Prev Next

I'd like to say Katie asked for an avatar too, but I'm pretty sure I asked if I could make one of her. I asked if she wanted a specific style, but she didn't really know what I was talking about. I ended up making 6 relatively different versions of the same picture. I think she liked the robot one best, but I could totally be wrong on that. I'm not sure if she ever used any. The pop art version was the hardest. It wasn't easy to do the red dots. I tried doing the dots part in Photoshop, but it was hard to tweak the size of the dots quickly. I tried using a pattern in Illustrator, but it kept leaving small white lines between the pattern. I might have been doing something wrong with the pattern. I ended up creating all the dots in Illustrator.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home