Art

Jenna and Stars

Prev Next

So I give Katie her picture and she posts it on her MySpace. Within a few hours (Yes, I have nothing better to do over spring break then obsessively check comments on my things), Jenna commented on how she like the picture and added that she wanted one. It probably was an off hand remark and I'm sure she didn't think much would come of it. If that is the case she obviously doesn't know me well enough. I take small comments as personal challenges. I didn't waste much time in getting to business.

I didn't know exactly what she wanted, so I did exactly the same thing as last time. Now it seems like part of a series. And that tends to be a bad thing for me. I never seem to like the rest as much as the original one made. In fact, I tend to hate all my following creations. To be honest, I do like the one of Katie better. But I'm actually surprised that I made a second that I like and am not sorely disappointed with. Of course, that probably means there will be a third person wanting one too.

I altered a few things from the original photo. Most notably, what she is wearing. She was wearing a lot of beads and the top she had on covered way more skin. I wanted to see how well I could pull it off and I think I did.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home