South Middle School Logo

I made the after portion while doing my student teaching work there. They had the before one on their website! I was appalled and begged their webmaster to allow me to fix the image. They told me to go right ahead. I have no clue what the person who make the first one was thinking. I think they are still using my image. Well, they are, but they improperly converted it to a jpg somewhere along the line. Why did they do that? What was wrong with the gif? I guess the color didn't match the site remodeling so they changed it. But why? It's not like the header text color matches the color of the navigation buttons. My file color is pretty close to the buttons, just a hint darker. I also notice that they reduced the size of the image from 114px by 116px to 102px by 102px? Why?!?!?! What was to gain by shaving off those 14px of height? And if you're gonna shrink it, why not go to something normal like 100px? Fools! I have half a mind to e-mail them a correction. I'm really tempted.
I couldn't resist. Shortly after writing this I had to fix it. I emailed them the new one. Time will tell if they choose to accept it.
Labels: early work, for someone, web
Art
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home