Art

I decided to make an entire section just for my illustrations and other art work. Everything isn't in here. Just the ones I like and some of the ones I didn't, but I thought were stepping stones. They are in mostly chronological order. I may decide to add some earlier ones later on too. If you click on any of the thumbnails, it will take you to that picture and notes I had on that particular piece. If you just want to go through them all, start at the first and just keep hitting the Next link at the top of the image. Feel free to leave your comments describing your love, hatred, or suggestions for any of the art. Also, if you want me to make one for you or someone you know, please let me know, by e-mail or comment. If you want me to remove a picture of you, too bad. Enjoy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home